Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring Fever

Ivorie, and I met my mother and grandmother yesterday at Thanksgiving Point to go to the Tulip Festival. All I can say is WOW! It was so Beautiful, and all the flowers smelled amazing!
Everywhere you walked there were fields of beautiful flowers.













(Don't even say we look alike)!!!





I tried to get a cute picture of Iv's in a tulip patch but she was not liking that idea. If you ever get the opportunity to attend the Tulip festival do it and do not forget your camera!!!
P.S. I added a new button to the All things sweet and sassy blog (Thanks again Brittany). Don't forget to add that button to your blog:)




6 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

I LOVE the tulip festival I was so sad I wasn't able to go this year! It is so beautiful there and gets you SO excited for spring! Ivorie is so beautiful....I love to see all the pics of her as she gets bigger!

p.s.- your welcome :)

Heather said...

We were going to go to the Tulip Festival the other day but the weather was crappy. Love the pics you took...the tulips are so pretty and Iv's is such a cutie!!

Heather said...

P.S. You and your mom were twinsies for the day...pink/black tops and jeans...did you plan that? ;)

Brooke and Raul said...

Hey sorry I didnt tell you that I got a blog. I have only had it for a week. I hope you guys are doing well. I love that baby of yours! Give her a squeeze for me. Hope to see you soon and that all is well. Love you guys!

The Baldwin's said...

Those are great pictures that you got, and Ivorie looks so cute with the flowers. Hope all is going well and your transition back to work has been smooth :)

Bailey Baldwin said...

the flowers are beautiful! ivs looks so cute laying there!