Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's Britney B....!

So last year my nieces stayed over at our home. We had a pizza party, watched their favorite movie, Crossroads (starring Britney Spears)...and tried to talked Brandon into letting us put make up on him like Britney Spears................................ He let us! What a sport! I think pink and glitter are a good match for him...The girls had so much fun singing to all of her songs that I told them if she ever came to concert again, I would take them. Well she came!!!! And her tickets were not cheap! :( But we had so so so much fun--I would have paid anything to see the smiles they had on their faces the whole time!
Brandon and Ivorie were sad they couldn't come. ;)


We had so much fun taking pictures of each other while waiting for the opening act, Pussycat Dolls, to come on.
They finally came on! WOW they were awesome.

Britney had a new costume for every song. Her tour was called The Circus. The whole stage was set up like a circus and she had people everywhere performing like you would see at a circus.
This was one of the funnest concert I have ever been to. We had so much fun! If you ever get a chance to go, it's worth it!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow...sounds like a cool concert! I'm glad you guys had a fun time! And, I remember those pics of Brandon...hehehhehe. He's a good sport! ;)

Anonymous said...

Man nicole we look to much alike.. Stephen said me and you look like trevor without makeup, he saods its all in the eyes. Our little beedy eyes ugh

The Baldwin's said...

How fun, you are an awesome aunt!! I love Bub's makeup, how pretty :) I would've loved to see Britney, I'll bet it was the best concert, glad you got a fun night out of the house!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

ok first off i died of laughter at Brandon wearing glitter makeup!! that is hilarious!! Wait til i show Johnse!
Second..LUCKY i bet that would have been an awesome concert to go to! you are such a sweet aunt!