Saturday, April 18, 2009

My baby girl is 4 months old today(Well yesterday now). She is growing up too fast. She weighs 12.4 and is so big but yet so small. Ivorie, is always rolling on her stomach to her back and vice versa. It is so fun to watch. She reminds me of a rolling potato bug. She loves to talk, laugh, cry, you name it she loves to do it. Ivorie loves to eat her hands, and feet. They are always in her mouth.
We got 5 new additions to our family. Ivorie and I love to hold them and play with them! They are so cute. Thanks grandpa Larry for letting us help you raise them.




Last weekend I started working again...It has been so hard, to leave Ivorie and bub. It's nice to get out of the house but 12 hour shifts are way to long. Thank goodness my little girl supports her mommy when she goes to work!


("Watch out her Mommy can arrest your Mommy:)



The past four months have been the best 4 month of our lives!





4 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Her little shirts supporting your job are so cute! I bet it is so hard to leave for work...You look great and I can't believe she is 4 months old already! Time flies!

Heather said...

Ivorie is getting so big! And she's adorable as always! Isn't it crazy how fast their first year flies by? We need to have another playdate soon! Happy Four Months, little Iv's!!

Bailey Baldwin said...

Happy 4 month birthday Ivs! You're beautiful!

Brooke said...

Your baby is so cute! How are you doing I havent seen you since High school!