Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ivories 3 month pictures


I can be having the worst day ever and seeing this smile, melts my heart and makes it all better.




I just got Ivorie's 3 month pictures back today. They turned out so cute! Iv's is a little over 3 and a half months now. She weighs 11.9oz, always is smiling, and still hates tummy time. She also loves to hold her feet, and roll to her side. Ivorie is very strong and pulls chunks of my hair daily. She is the best thing that has ever happened to use!!

(Sorry some day I will get a scanner so I can get better pictures:).

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awwwwwwwww...they turned out soooo cute! I love them! And I almost bought that exact dress for Ella! Maybe I should go back and get it...it's so cute! Can you believe she's already 3.5 months?! Time flies!

Brittany and Johnse said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! These pictures are adorable! We cant' wait to be able to see her in person again.

Bailey Baldwin said...

Ivs is beautiful! I love her little dress! She did good smiling for the camera!

The Baldwin's said...

She looks so adorable! I love her sweet smile in the first picture, I can't believe she's already 3 months old, before you know it she'll be 2 1/2 like Ryder :( it goes too fast!