Sunday, March 10, 2013

Dress up queen

 Ivorie LOVES to be in a new outift about 5 times a day. Her newiest favorite one is this Pirate Outfit she wore for here first 100 days of school PIRATE PARTY!
she is one cute pirate if you ask me.

Ever since Ivorie could talk she would always want to get married to cousin (Sawyer) or Colt. One day she was playing wedding with Colt and wanted to see my wedding dress. HAHA, we then had the bright idea to let her wear my old wedding dress and play dress up in it.



She felt like a REAL PRINCESS when she put it on. LOL, she is so cute but I sure hope I dont see her in a REAL WEDDING DRESS FOR 30 MORE YEARS.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! She looks sooo cute in your wedding dress! Haha. But I agree--our girls cannot get married until they're at least 25+! Her pirate outfit turned out super cute, too. I'm impressed that you threw that all together last minute! :)

Bailey Baldwin said...

I love this! She'll have to frame these at her wedding:)