Monday, February 18, 2013

Playing catch up.....TRYING

Well hello there. It has been awhile!! I promise to those of you who actually want to see my blog I will try harder to keep you all updated with our life. How about I attempt to try and play a LITTLE catch up with some Random photos:)

 Ivorie turned 4 this year so me and little man decorated Iv's room while she was at school.
                                            SHE WAS EXCITED.




 That night he has a small family party. Ivorie decided to dress up as a LITTLE MERMAID.







 Oh how I love Christmas even more now that we can see how the kids enjoy the season.
                                                 My two men!




 Just like daddy Colt loves to wear his tool belt.

 Uncle Stephen made Ivorie A BEAUTIFUL dress up closet from his dresser that he had as a kid. WE LOVE IT. It is so fun to have and is chuck full of dress up costumes already.
Well that is it for now. I will try and do more shortly!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like a fun birthday for Ivorie! I love that you guys decorated her room for her. :) You guys had a good Chrismtas this year...are your kids loving their ride-ons? I love Colt's Christmas jammies. Too cute! :)