Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HEBER CREEPER (North Pole Express)
 For as long as I can remember I have ALWAYS wanted to go ride the Polar Express Train in Heber.
 I finally was able to make up enough excuses to make it worth going.(i.e. Ivorie LOVES trains, here favorite movie that we watch 10 times a day is Polar Express,and her 2nd Birthday is in 10 days)
 Iv's twin Sawyer was also able to come enjoy the ride to the North Pole with us.

Ivorie, patiently looking for Santa and the North Pole
 HAHAHA yep as sad as it is this is what we waited for (My house looks more like the North Pole then this)
But it was still GREAT and MAGICAL to see the faces of the little ones light up when Santa finally arrived on the train. I am glad we were able to finally experience the Polar Express!!! Hope everyone is having an amazing holiday season so far.

1 comment:

Bailey Baldwin said...

I'm so glad we went a did this! It was a lot of fun, we should take the kids every year..