Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chuck E Cheese's Birthday Party

 I know this post is late but  we have been super busy since Ivorie's 2nd B day Party. Which I might add was a blast( lol, I LOVE chuck e cheese's, and there cotton candy:) I think Iv's and her party guest all had fun to.

                                                    They all enjoyed lot's of games.
                                                                           Pizza
                                                          Yummy Birthday cake
                                                       Then of course PRESENTS:)


 This little girl got spoiled with tons of AWESOME gifts. Thank you everyone!
 After Iv's party it was time to do the annual height measurement. I give here 2 years and she will be taller then me if she keeps this rate of growth up:)

Then of course, we had to enjoy some more cake, this time with a candle to blow out.
Happy 2nd Birthday Ivorie we hope you enjoyed it. And, thank you to all our friends and family that helped celebrate here special day.

1 comment:

The Baldwin's said...

love all the cute birthday pictures and LOVE her new piggytails!! wish we could've been there!