Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pahvant trip, Poison, and an ONION!!!

Ivorie and I went to Payson for the annual ONION DAYS PARADE!!!!! We go every year to my parents have breakfast, go to the parade, then shop at the booths and ride carnival rides.......AHHHH, this is the only time I like Payson and miss it. However, by the time afternoon rolls around, I am reminded of why I left PAYSON!!!! Ivorie loved watching Uncle Trevor drive the fire engine:) Only in Payson is a tractor cool to watch in a parade! Of Course Iv's had to support her mommies old school colors:) Go Mighty Lions!!!
I took my sister to her first concert ever POISON. It was so much fun, lol until the old lush behind us almost caught Britt's hair on fire!


This is Ivorie's FAVORITE thing in the world to do EVER hang upside down ( I swear she has a lot of animal in her)

Brandon is one proud papa

Daddy teaching Iv's to bugle elk in!!!!!




Uncle Tay tay takings Iv's for a four wheeler ride on the Pavant!

3 comments:

Bailey Baldwin said...

the pic of ivorie with the otter pop is too cute!

Heather said...

Cute pics! And come on, you know you miss Payson more than you're letting on. ;)

The Baldwin's said...

those are all super fun pictures, I love that Ivorie likes to hang upside down, that is awesome! So cute of Taylor with Ivorie-I'll bet he loved her.