Friday, September 18, 2009

9 months old and full of sass!!!

Wow, it is so hard to believe my baby is 9 months old today! What a joy she is. I never knew I could love someone so much. She is our life!!!! It's crazy how fast time has gone( I only wish my pregnancy went this fast:). A few things about Iv's. She has been taking more and more steps (7 last night) Say's Mama and Dada has 3 teeth weights 15.7 pounds and is 28 inches long, She will be tall and skinny. LUCKY GIRL:) I am so happy she is in my life we waited so long to have her. We love you Iv's Happy 9 months........

Last night my sister and her husband went to California for the weekend so we got to take care of there kids. HOLY COW was it fun. I have the coolest nieces and nephews ever.


We took a trip to the store to buy Lot's and Lot's of party junk food.

That isn't even half of what they ate:)









We all had to much fun playing with the parents gone. So much fun Alyssa ended up with a bloody nose, Makaela was knocked out by 8:00, Samantha got a gut ache from eating so much junk food, and Taylor............well lets just say we had to air out the house ALL night:)
Thanks for being so good and fun kids!!!!





2 comments:

Heather said...

Time sure does fly! Sounds like you're going to have a little walker on your hands soon!

Bailey Baldwin said...

ivorie is a cutie patootie!