Saturday, March 28, 2009

Slacker


Okay, yes I know I have been slacking on my post. Sorry!!! I decided to take every ones advice and make some more tutu's bracelets, etc and sell them! They are turning out so cute and a lot more people are interested in them I thought. Check out my other blog. I will be updating it frequently with new items that are made. If you ever need a good baby shower gift, photo prop, etc let me know. I can customize it anyway you want.

Please go to. http://www.allthingssweetandsassy.blogspot.com
P.S. Ivorie Loves this shirt from Aunt Gen. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Bailey Baldwin said...

good job nicole! hope it keeps going well!

Brittany and Johnse said...

I went and looked at your website! So cute!! you are so talented :)

The Baldwin's said...

How fun to have a new hobbie! I love that shirt on Ivorie girl, glad she likes wearing it :)