Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Late Birthday's

Last week my dad and one of my neices, Samantha had their birthdays. On Sunday we went down to help celebrate.
( Brittany & Johnse Beau is doing great, they love him so much. They said thank you again for him). P.S. they did modify his name abit. It is now Beaufis!!

Ivorie loves to spend time with her cousins, and they LOVE holding, feeding, and playing with her. They are all such good babysitters.






HAPPY LATE 14TH BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA WE LOVE YOU!




2 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Thank you Thank you! I am so glad he is doing good and they love him! :) I still miss him and think about him all the time!! Are you serious about the name change? ha ha

OH ya...I didn't even know we ordered girl scout cookies...ha ha! Do we owe you money for them?

Bailey Baldwin said...

looks like a fun family party! how nice to have your cute nieces to babysit!