Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Terrible two's...BRING IT ON!

 Yes, so this post is over a month OLD SURPRISE SURPRISE, However, better late then never right.
 I still can't get over the fact that our little man has been in our lives for over 2 years. He is the SWEETIEST, MOST LOVING, CLIMBING TERROR;) EVER!!! We love him so much.
 Colty, loves his tractors, motorized scooter, wiggle car, etc so we decided to break them all out and have a construction party.





 All the kiddos had some fun toy to play with!



 Cotlt, and Ivorie BOTH LOVE to blow candles out. I swear we are puting a candle into something on a daily basis.



Colt and his new favorite ride. ( secretly I wish that was me crusing in that jeep..ONE DAY I will have one for me:)

Thank you for everyone who sent a gift,and or helped us celebrate his big day! We love and appreciate you ALL.

P.S. I cant find Colts stats but the doc still says he is TINY and is in the single digit %. I think he is HUGE!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Colt! It looks like his party was a success! So much fun! Oh, and I love his hair! :)

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .