Monday, December 5, 2011

Well overdue

 WOW, this post is sooo sooo soooooooo OVERDUE. I apologize for the lack of interest in my blog(s) and reading others:( I will do better!
Our little stud muffin turned 6 months old on December 13, I can NOT believe how fast the time has gone. It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital with him. He is such a JOY to have. Colt is ALWAYS HAPPY and JOLLY that is why he received a new nickname." Jolly Roger"
He is growing so fast. He has his two bottom teeth, LOVES LOVES LOVES food, rolls and crawls like CRAZY. and weights a little over 15 pounds.

This little man has the prettiest BLUE eyes:) I am so excited he has Brandon's eyes.

Ivorie, adores COLT so much it's insane. The poor kids sure puts up with a LOT OF KISSES,TICKLES, and HUGS.
We are so grateful and lucky to have such a wonderful family!
Happy late 6 months Colt.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, he's such a cute little guy! Those pictures turned out great! We need to get together soon...I miss your cute little kiddies. (and you!)

Heather said...

Awww, he's such a cute little guy! Those pictures turned out great! We need to get together soon...I miss your cute little kiddies. (and you!)