Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Larsen/Family Photos


A couple month ago we FINALLY got my side of the family's pictures taken. It has been over 10 Years since we have done them!!!








I was not looking forward to getting them done, but we had sooooooooooo





much fun doing them. It was great.






Here is a sneak peek at some of our wacky but fun Larsen Family Photos























































My parents wanted some uniform pictures of me and my brother, we just couldn't leave my sister out so she got to play with my cuffs a little bit.



































Thanks for the great pictures, and memories http://cheapshotsllc.blogspot.com


2 comments:

Bailey Baldwin said...

Hello SKINNY! Cute photogenic family you have:)

The Baldwin's said...

cute, ivorie is a doll!!