Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter

I apologize in advance for the HUGE picture overload but I am trying to cram all our Easter parties into one HUGE post:)

This was Ivorie's first Easter where she actually wanted to look for Eggs! She went CRAZY running around everywhere picking up the eggs.





We had my side of the family over at our home for Easter! These are my two grandmas:)


These kids found over 250 eggs in 10 minutes! WOW!!!


























After the hunt, Ivorie decided to dump ALL the eggs out and wanted to swim in them:)








EASTER MORNING!!













We hope you all had an amazing Easter! I know we sure did!!

3 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

how fun! looks like you guys had quite the busy holiday!

Bailey Baldwin said...

Ivorie looked so pretty in her dress- what a great little egg hunter!

Brittany and Johnse said...

looks so fun!!! Ivorie is getting so big and is so BEAUTIFUL!! lets get together soon!!