Thursday, December 10, 2009

Along awaited visit!!

This Past weekend we Finally got to meet our new niece Cadence, and see our little nephew Ryder.
Ivorie had so much fun playing with all her cousin. She definitely can hold her own around the boys:) (maybe to much)

Here she is Cadence! Isn't she beautiful!







And here are my two favorite people, and loves of my life.
I am so excited for Christmas this year. It will be so fun watching Ivorie enjoy all the colors, sounds, and smells of Christmas.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Such cute cousins! All of them are adorable! Baby's first Christmas is always so fun! (Well, I guess this is technically her second Christmas, but you know what I mean! ;)

The Baldwin's said...

so cute nicole, how sweet of you to say all of those nice things, they love having you as an aunt :) and you're totally right about Iv's she's gonna be one tough chick!