Monday, October 26, 2009

7 years ago............

7 Years ago today. I married my best friend, knight in shinning armour, lover, and soul mate. The last 7 year together has been the best years of my life. We have had many fun and challenging experiences together. From vacations, moving, work, miscarriage, sicknesses, family, pets, loss of loved ones, and best of all gaining a new beautiful member into our family. Through it all we have always been there for each other and always will.

Brandon, thank you for being the love of my life, my soul mate, my hero , and my BEST FRIEND. I LOVE YOU with all my heart. Happy 7 year Anniversary
Always and Forever, NI

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! I can't believe how young you look in your wedding photo! Here's to the next seven years...and the next seven after that, etc. etc. :)

The Baldwin's said...

happy anniversary! i still remember everything about your wedding, it was awesome :) i love that picture of you guys, Ivorie is so sweet, she loves her mama! Have a great day you guys!

Bailey Baldwin said...

happy anniversary you two love birds! hope its a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have seen your hair curly. And your wedding doesn't count... Happy late Anniversary :)

Brittany and Johnse said...

Happy Anniversary!!! wow 7 years...I still want to see the picture of the twins from your wedding..let me know if you find one :)