Sunday, August 23, 2009

And the word is????????????

Iv's just said her first word. And the word is........................................................................................?? DADA!!!! It was so awesome to hear her say it. I just wish DADA was here to hear it. He is elk hunting with his brother.
Before bub went hunting he got me these beautiful flowers. I thought it was so sweet. The two little ones he got for his sweet baby girl. Thanks honey we sure love you!

Mommy's little dishwasher helper!


I just had to throw this picture in. Ivorie was my test baby for one of the Halloween tutu's I just made.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! The first word is always so fun to hear! I bet Brandon is sad he missed! That Halloween tutu is sooo cute!

Brittany and Johnse said...

FIRST WORD....how exciting I am sure Brandon is thrilled it's DADA!! IV's is so beautiful! Love the new Halloween tutu it's so cute!