Wednesday, July 1, 2009

About time.

A lot has happened since I lasted blogged (which explains the lack of post), Sorry! To start off on fathers day Ivorie sat up for her first time alone it was so fun to watch her face once she realized what she was doing and what better day to do it on then Fathers day!

After many tears and a lot of time thinking. I resigned my full time position at work to be home with my sweet baby. I am so sad about my job, but yet I am so excited and happy that I get the opportunity to be home and raise Iv's. We will have so much fun!
2 days after I told the chief my plans of leaving, I was on bike patrol looking for a suspect and had to stop quickly on one of the trails. Well me being the idiot I am didn't get my left foot out of my petal clip fast enough so the bike and I took a tumble onto some boulders and I broke my wrist. That being said I really needed the extra help at home with Ivorie so my AWESOME niece came to my rescue!








Samantha, thank you so much for all your help. I could not have done it without you! Love you:)



3 comments:

Brittany and Johnse said...

Bitter sweet about your work...I know how much you loved it but I know how happy you are to be home with Iv's!! I am SO sorry about your wrist!! Thank sucks :( Feel better!

Heather said...

I agree with everything in the above comment...:)

Call me so we can plan our playdate!

Jamie said...

Nicole - glad to hear you are OK. Aunt Debbie told me that you were going to resign from your position. I know it was hard, but the sacrifices we make for our children. They ought to be thankful!! :) I know Ivorie will be.