Friday, May 15, 2009

Life update

So, I have been slacking on my post. I well we have been SSSSOOOO busy it has been scary. I have been working the swing shift at work so my day and night life is gone! I got a ton of unexpected tutu orders so I have been trying to get those done (By the way, Thank you too all of you that put my button or link on your blogs. That is so awesome of you too do. Nothing better then friends and family that are supportive:) Thanks to you, I know have a new hobby, and the perfect little test model to try them all out). Brandon, has been busy with work and trying to finish our basement. However, he did manage to squeeze in a super fast hunting trip with his brother. Check out the new Tom that will be hanging on our wall;)
And our dinner one of these nights.


As for our pride and joy. She is growing up so fast. She talk, sings, and screams constantly it is so fun to watch and listen to her.
Thanks again Bub and Iv's for such an enjoyable mothers day. I sure love you:)


1 comment:

Bailey Baldwin said...

Ivorie looks SO grown up sitting there in her bumbo! What a cutie.. Sounds like you have been super busy, it will be a nice little vacation for you guys this weekend!