Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Junior Officer Ivorie











Ivorie and I needed a change of scenery outside of our home. So we decided to take an adventure up the canyon and went to Park City. The mountains were so beautiful and white. I wanted to show Ivorie off so I took her to my work.

Ivorie, loved being the center of attention, and would grab at all the officers shinny badges.

The police department made her an honorary junior police officer for the day. We had so much fun...........I think I found a new little piggy to pass on my pink handcuffs!!!!!








5 comments:

Heather said...

She's already into shiny things, huh... ;)

That's so fun that she was junior officer for the day! Hehee. She looks so cute and it looks like everyone loved meeting her!

P.S. I don't think you'll ever give up your pink handcuffs. ;)

P.P.S. Love her bib!!

Brittany and Johnse said...

Nicole you look amazing!! and Ivorie is getting so big and is so beautiful!! I think that is so cute she was "junior officer" for the day!! how fun!

stacie said...

Nice burp cloth! lol! I was laughing forever.

Bailey Baldwin said...

ivorie is beautiful!

Brittany and Johnse said...

YOU WON!!! ya congrats! I LOVE that pic of Ivorie!!!